When you click the Front of House tab, you’ll be taken to the front of house dashboard. Here you will see:
- The show and performance date for which you’re running front of house operations. Use the dropdown list to change to a different show or performance date as needed.
- The “true capacity” of the house for this performance. This is the number of physical seats in the house.
- The number of advance tickets sold or reservations made for this performance.
- The number of walkup tickets sold for this performance (sold at the box office the day of the show).
- The number of seats still available (true capacity less advance sales less walkup sales).
- The number of people who hold a ticket or reservation and have already checked in at the box office. (This includes walkup sales, who are checked in as soon as they make their purchase.)
- The number of people who hold a ticket or reservation and have not yet checked in; these people are being “waited for”.
Each time you check in a patron with a ticket or reservation, and each time you make a walkup sale, these totals are updated.
From the front of house dashboard you can:
- Sell walkup tickets (day of show, sold at box office), including a walkup sales report for use when the box office closes.
- Check in advance reservations (will call), either interactively or from a printable door list.
- Check in subscribers or open voucher holders who don’t have advance reservations so they can use one of their vouchers at the door.
- View a seat map showing which seats are still available (reserved seating performances only).